Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wendy's First Talk

Wendy was recently asked to give a talk in primary on her favorite scripture story. This was her first talk so she was really excited. She chose to talk about Noah and how he obeyed Heavenly Father and built the ark. We practiced and practiced at home and she did great. I think she was a little nervous when the time came at church though. Instead of saying Noah, she pronounced it "no one".

........."no one" built the ark
........."no one" obeyed Heavenly Father
.........I hope I can be like "no one"

The other kids didn't notice but all the adults smiled. Other than that she did a great job. It is fun watching her learn and grow and try new things.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

hahaha that's freakin cute!! I hope I can be like "no one". =)

Cristy said...

That is a memory you will want to keep for sure. So cute!!! Love it, that is great that she was willing to give the talk too. A lot of kids are to scared their first time. I don't think my oldest will be but I saw many that were.

Megan said...

That is so cute. Thanks for the chuckle.

Mrs. B said...

I loved Primary for that reason. The kids are so real. I love them.